Saturday, June 27, 2009

A Mall and A Merry-go-round

We ventured out to North Point Mall the day that Mimi came to pick up Chase. Chase was in search of a bathing suit for her Tennessee trip and I was just excited about going to a mall. I don't think I have been to one in years!!! Anyway- right away the kids spotted the Merry-go-round and Kinley was thrilled!! She kept saying, "Horse!! I ride that horse!". Jacob, on the other hand wasn't so sure! I finally convinced them to eat lunch first, and then ride! The mall had the coolest little tables and chairs for the kids to eat at!! Although, they were also the perfect height for standing on and jumping off...later demonstrated by Jacob and Kinley!!

After lunch, it was time for the horses! Kinley was SO EXCITED!! Jacob wasn't to sure about the horses moving up and down while it was going. I was trying to show him that some of the animals didn't move, but he wasn't interested! So, he just watched with Mimi, while Kinley and Aunt Chase rode!





Kinley LOVED the Merry-go-round and didn't to get off. She wanted to walk, so right after I put her down, the grabbed a pole and I had to pry her fingers off. (After taking a picture, of course!)


2 comments:

  1. Ha ha! Cute picture. I can imagine Adlen doing the exact same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a great time at the mall too...and can't wait to do it again!! Maybe we can talk Jacob into riding next time! :) Those pics of Kinley are too cute!! I love her hair up in "tails"

    ReplyDelete