Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Boring...Maybe not?!




I've recently wanted to start a blog, mainly to help me record all of the things that we do, but have kept pushing the thought aside because I thought it would be boring for others to read. I've become a night owl lately and have had some free time after everyone goes to bed and so tonight I decided to take the plunge! I realize that this blog may not be of interest to anyone but me, but at the same time, I like the fact that my life, which seems boring at times, is full of excitement in its own way. With two kids, ages 3 and 18 months, moving back in with my parents (for the second time), preparing myself for a move (3rd move in 7 years)and attempting to train for a marathon (which will be a miracle if I even have 5 seconds to get on the treadmill)...life is getting pretty crazy!! So, we'll see how often the blog updates happen, or if this will be a one-hit wonder.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to Blogville!:) And we are interested in what you have to say!! This is a great way to document everything that happens...It will be a great thing for the kids to have when they are older!! Glad you joined us!! Love you - Dad & Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you started a blog! Thanks for sharing the link with me! I'm excited about seeing what you and your fam are up to.

    ReplyDelete