Sunday, April 26, 2009

Growing TOO Fast

Although the challenge of raising two strong-willed children is...well, just that a challenge, I've managed to capture some exciting sweet moments recently. First off, Jacob wrote his name ALL by himself!! I was so proud of him and have showed everyone that I can.


Jacob has been doing such a great job at his baseball games that his coach awarded him with the game ball at Friday's (April 24th) game. He was so proud of himself as were we of him!!



Kinley has been a little more difficult lately, so she doesn't really have many wonderful things to post. She is currently getting over a sinus infection and bronchitis. While I hated that she was sick, we had some great low-key movie days. Kinley was such a champ at the doctor visit and, for one of the first times, was very cooperative! We did manage to squeeze in some outside time and Kinley enjoyed playing with the bubbles!



We are down to less than a week before our move to Cumming. We had our last Sunday at our church today, which was very emotional for me. Lots of mixed emotions, but a definite sadness to leave our loving church family!! We will miss them greatly!!! I'll leave you with a picture that I wish I saw more often, but I was glad that I had a chance to capture this precious sibling moment!






1 comment:

  1. WOW! What a great job Jacob did writing his name!! And Granddaddy & Mimi are so proud of you Jacob for getting the game ball and we are so glad that we were there to see that game!:) I love the picture of Jacob and Kinley holding hands...So sweet!!

    ReplyDelete